maxdz Software GmbH
|Maksym Dzyubenko Professional ProfilePersonal Information|
Summary: Wealth of experience in software systems/applications design and implementation. Strong in thinking "out of the box" and problem-solving to provide software-based solutions. Big expertise in industrial and medical solutions implementation using C, C++ and C#.
Professional experience: maxdz Software GmbH (Greater Freiburg Area, Germany) - Software Developer, Owner
November 2019 - Present, ca. 16 months - developed mdzTextViewer - Windows viewer of XML and texts files using OpenGL in more than 500 languages, even on very old Windows versions (from Windows 2000). Also very large (bigger than 4.5 GB) files are supported. (C++, Win32, GDI, OpenGL, FreeType, mdz_xml, mdz_font, mdz_ui)
- developed mdzPdfMerge - Windows desktop application to merge (concatenate/join) multiple PDF files. (C++, WTL, Win32, PoDoFo)
- developing mdz_xml, mdz_ansi, mdz_unicode, mdz_vector, mdz_license, mdz_file, mdz_editor, mdz_font, mdz_ui, mdz_test C libraries; see detailed information on products here: Products
- developing mdzTestRunner - highly-portable command-line C application for execution of test functions from shared libraries
- developing mdzApiRefGenerator - application generating API Reference as plain HTML and also GitHub Wiki pages, using C header files with Doxygen-style comments. (C++)
- developing Shop and license-generator on maxdz.com site (PHP, MySQL) Platforms: Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Android, macOS/Darwin
Technologies: C/C++, WTL, Win32, POSIX, OpenGL, FreeType, PoDoFo, VC++, Boost, EASTL, MinGW 32/64 bit, gcc, Clang, Intel C++ Compiler, Android Studio, Xcode, PHP/MySQL, Windows 2016 Server Core/Hyper-V, Powershell, TFS, git/GitHub/Git Bash, Jira
SICK AG (Waldkirch, Germany), Sensor Devices - Software Developer, Independent Contractor
October 2017 - October 2019, ca. 2 years - implemented device-specific application (DTM) for newer generation of SICK controlling devices "SensControl 2.0"/"FlexiCompact", as an evolution of "FlexiSoft" devices (C#, WPF, FDT/DTM)
- determined and controlled architecture of implemented DTM (UML, Unity Container/DI)
- technical expertise in software part; specification checking/correcting, implementation and coverage with tests; "know how" transfer in team
- tight collaboration with embedded C/C++ developers involved in hardware implementation
- extended implementation of application for configuring SICK hardware elements (C#, WinForms) Technologies: C#, WPF/MVVM, Unity Container/DI, WinForms, C++, UML, NUnit/Moq/NSubstitute, Agile/Scrum, VisualStudio 2015/2017, CVS/TortoiseCVS, Jenkins, Powershell, Jira, FDT/DTM, EtherCAT/ENI/ESI, CAN
Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Forchheim, Germany), Angiography - Software Developer, Independent Contractor
March 2017 - September 2017, 7 months - extended implementation of Procedures Management backend (Acquisition, Stand/Table positioning, Backup/Restore, etc.) in Angiography (C#, WebSockets, Unity Container/DI)
- extended specification of controlling/diagnostic JSON-messages
- extended implementation of JSON-Messages Transfer Monitoring Tool (C#, WPF) Technologies: C#/.NET, WPF/XAML, UML/Enterprise Architect, JSON/JSON Schema/REST, WebSocket, Unity Container/DI, C++/CLI, MS Unit Testing Framework/Moq, SpecFlow, Agile/Scrum, VS/TFS 2015, Jenkins
Siemens AG, Digital Factory (Fuerth, Germany), Industry - Software Developer, Leased Employee via TechConnect GmbH
March 2016 - December 2016, 10 months - errors correction, refactorings, integration tests development for "WinCC v14" - HMI part of configuration platform "TIA-Portal" (C#, WinForms)
- specified and corrected several common UI-functionalities in "WinCC v12", "WinCC v13" and "WinCC v14"
- participated in initial design/development phase of "WinCC v15" (C#, WinForms) Technologies: C#/.NET, WinForms, MS Unit Testing Framework/Moq, NUnit, UML/Enterprise Architect, Agile/Scrum, VS 2015, TFS 2015, FxCop/StyleCop/TeamScale
maxdz.com (Fuerth, Germany) - Software Developer, Self-Employment
October 2014 - February 2016, 1 year 5 months
- extended implementation of "WorldTennisTracker" software (C++, Win32, WTL)
Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Forchheim, Germany), Tomography - Software Developer, Leased Employee via SOHARD Software GmbH
December 2012 - September 2014, 1 year 10 months - extended implementation of Contrast Protocol/Injector Coupling sub-system for software-platform "Somaris X", supporting newer generation of Siemens tomography devices (C#, WPF, Spring.NET/DI)
- implemented "Test bolus"/"Bolus tracking"/"Enhancement curve" UI (C#, WPF)
- extended implementation of "Dual Tube"/"Dual Energy CT" functionality Technologies: C#/.NET, WPF/XAML, Prism/MVVM, Spring.NET, MS Unit Testing Framework/Moq, NUnit, TDD, UML/Enterprise Architect, Agile/Scrum, VS 2010/2013, TFS 2010/2013
maxdz.com (Munich, Germany) - Software Developer, Self-Employment (member of Microsoft BizSpark)
July 2010 - November 2012, ca. 2 years 5 months - initial implementation of "WorldSoccerTracker" and "WorldTennisTracker" statistical software (C++, Win32)
- initial implementation of database obfuscation solution "mdzDbObfuscate" (C++) Technologies: VC++, WTL, ATL, STL, zlib, SQL CE, SQLite, SQL Server, php, MySQL, Joomla, TFS
TomTec Imaging Systems GmbH (near Munich), Ultrasonography - Software Developer, Full-Time Employee
January 2006 - December 2007, 2 years - extended implementation of UI for imaging software of Ultrasound System (C++, Qt, OpenGL)
- implemented 2D/3D Landmarks
- implemented import/export of client-specific data in XML format
- errors correction, refactorings, integration tests development Technologies: VC++, Qt, OpenGL
TILL Photonics GmbH (Munich, Germany), Microscopy - Software Developer, Full-Time Employee
Juny 2002 - February 2005, 2 years 9 months - extended implementation of "TILLvisION" microscopy imaging software (C++, MFC)
- implemented modules like FRET, Autofocus, XML Storage, etc.
- added support of several other cameras/frame-grabbers
- checked alternative graphics libraries for possible integration
- extended implementation of "PolyV" software for programming of company hardware (C++, MFC)
- initial implementation of "TILL Protocol Editor" software for visualization of microscopy experiment protocol (C#, WinForms) Technologies: VC++, MFC, .NET/C#, different graphic libraries, QuickTime, Vtk
W&B GmbH (Munich, Germany), Automotive - Software Development, Full-Time Employee
Juny 2001 - March 2002, 10 months - implemented application for industrial hardware configuration (C++, OPC, Java, Swing)
- developed specification of XML-based protocol for Service Provider and Service Operator of Parking System (XML Schema, SOAP) Technologies: VC++, VB, Java, SOAP/XML Schema
LINQ Systems GmbH (Munich, Germany), Internet Portal - Software Developer, Full-Time Employee
- integrated/deployed services on client-site installations (SQL Server, Oracle Server, SQL, Transact-SQL, PL/SQL) Platform: Windows NT/2000 Server, SQL Server, MS IIS, MTS, Exchange Server, Site Server, Digital Dashboard
Oktava Ltd. (Kyiv, Ukraine), Industrial Solutions - Software Developer, Co-Owner
October 1998 - August 2000, 1 year 11 months - responsible for development, installation and support of systems for registering gas consumption and items production on different beverage factories Technologies: WinNT 4.0, Linux, C/C++, gcc, gdb, POSIX, VC++, MFC, ATL, STL, Win32, IPC, BSD sockets, RS-232/communication API, MS SourceSafe, SQL Server, ADO/DAO, Transact-SQL
Tessart Corp. (Kyiv, Ukraine), Outsourcing - Software Developer, Full-Time Employee
February 1998 - October 1998, 9 months - "Y2K problem" solving for Western clients Technologies: Windows, Linux, HP-UX, C/C++, POSIX, Cobol, Sybase, SQL, CVS
Design Bureau "Kvarts" (Kyiv, Ukraine), Microscopy - Software Developer, Part-Time during Study
November 1995 - February 1998, 2 years 4 months - implemented UI and main image processing/visualization/classification algorithms of chromosome analysis and karyotyping system
- implemented database integration
- participated in deploying systems on customer sites in several cities of Ukraine Technologies: Windows, Win16/Win32, BorlandC++/OWL, VC++/MFC, GDI, IPC, SQL, ADO/DAO/BDE, MS Access, DBASE
Ukrenergo (Kyiv, Ukraine), Energy - Software Developer, Part-Time during Study
May 1997 - September 1997, 5 months - implementation of MODBUS protocol Technologies: VC++, Win16/Win32, RS-232/communication API
Education: Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute" (Kyiv, Ukraine)
1992 - 1998, Dipl. Eng. (Ukr) Applied Mathematics Department, Speciality "Computers and intellectual systems and networks"
Graduation thesis "Automated complex of cytogenetic research" has won the 3-rd place among ca. 5000 graduates in NTUU (KPI) competition (1998)
Grades for all subjects are "excellent" (highest) and "good" (2nd highest).
Languages: English, German - Full professional proficiency
Russian, Ukrainian - Native languages
Publications: Visualization method of nuclear erythroblasts for uninvasive prenatal diagnostics of casual pathology (Ukr)
Journal of National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine (1999) Disorders in the synchronism of homologous chromosome condensation in women with a predisposed familial anamnesis (Eng)
Cytology and genetics Journal (1996)
|Customer:When:Thema:Reference:||SICK AG (Waldkirch)Oktober 2017 - Oktober 2019Design, development and documentation of software components for the device driver (DTM) for the first product in the new control family "... |
From the start Mr Dzyubenko's comprehensive and particularly well-founded expertise always enabled him to achieve well above average success. He was always target-oriented and put his knowledge exceptionally successfully into practice. In view of his very good grasp of things he familiarized himself quickly and with success on new assignments. In new or unexpected situations he found his way always confidently and very well. He always managed the tasks assigned to him with efficiency, care and independence and showed a high degree of personal initiative and motivation. Mr Dzyubenko's excellent services have at all times and in every respect met our expectations very well. By virtue of his consistently friendly manner and his constant readiness to work with others Mr Dzyubenko was well liked everywhere. His conduct towards our internal customers was also exemplary in every respect. Based on our good cooperation we have experienced with him, we would recommend Mr Dzyubenko without reservation and would work with him again at any time in the future.
..."[Signature] , Head of Software Development
|Customer:When:Thema:Reference:||Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Business Area Advanced Therapies (Forchheim)March 2017 - September 2017Developing a central back-end component and the associated monitoring tool for X-ray system. "... |
Mr Dzyubenko's involvement in refactoring issues, to which he was frequently contributed proposals for improvement, is particularly worthy of mention. His quick comprehension also enabled him to become familiar with the new environment exceptionally rapidly and to the greatest possible extent autodidactic. His conduct towards all the team members was exemplary without exception.
..."[Signature] , Department Manager
|Customer:When:Thema:Reference:||Siemens AG, Digital Factory Division, Factory Automation (Fuerth)March 2016 - December 2016"WinCC ES", TIA-Portal further development "... |
Mr Dzyubenko works in the screen visualisation area and takes care, inter alia, of troubleshooting, refactoring, test creation and design and implementation tasks. It took him an exceptionally short time to settle in and he integrated into the team without any problems. Mr Dzyubenko's extremely highly developed quality consciousness and his very careful working methods are particularly worthy of mention. The work results have consistently been achieved to our complete satisfaction.
..."[Signature] , Project Manager
|Customer:When:Thema:Reference:||TechConnect GmbH (Munich)March 2016 - March 2017Software Development for External Clients (Siemens) "... |
Mr Dzyubenko has comprehensive and wide-ranging expertise, which he always used skilfully and confidently in practice. Due to his precise analysing skills and very quick comprehension, he was always able to immediately and correctly grasp even difficult situations and to find good solutions quickly. Mr Dzyubenko always demonstrated a lot of initiative and always identified fully with his tasks and our company, which he demonstrated with his great dedication. Even in situations with the largest workloads, he always proved to be extremely resilient. He completed all tasks entirely independently, with great care and in a way that was methodically thought out. He was always calm, considered and goal-oriented end extremely precise. As such he always impressed both from a qualitative and quantitative perspective. Mr Dzyubenko was very reliable. He found good solutions to all problems that arose without exception. Mr Dzyubenko's performance always met with our full appreciation in every way. He was always much appreciated on all sides due to his always friendly and balanced nature. He was always helpful and courteous and, when necessary, even put aside personal interests. His conduct towards superiors, colleagues and clients was exemplary and loyal without exception.
..." [Signature] Director; [Signature] Human Resources Assistant
Software Development. Strive for the Impossible to achieve Excellence.
Copyright Ⓒ 2017 - 2021 maxdz Software GmbH. All rights reserved.
Site content is generated using mdzWebSiteGenerator