maxdz Software GmbH
|Oleksiy Dzyubenko Professional ProfilePersonal Information|
Summary: Considerable experience in C/C++, Java, Python software development. PhD (Ukr) in Economics (Enterprise Resource Planning and Optimization). Big expertise in optimization methods and machine learning.
Professional experience: maxdz Software GmbH (Greater Freiburg Area, Germany) - Software Developer, Full-Time Employee
April 2018 - May 2020, 2 years 2 months - completed different tasks for external clients (C++)
- developed optimization solver C library and ActiveX component for use in Excel/VBA (C, C++, ATL, VBA)
- developed odds forecasting extension for WorldTennisTracker (C++)
- extended unit-tests and performance-tests for mdz_ansi and mdz_vector C libraries (C, C++)
- see detailed information on mdz_ansi and mdz_vector here: Products Technologies: Windows, C/C++, Java, VBA, Win32, VC++, IntelliJ IDEA, TFS, git/GitHub/Git Bash, Jira
French Boulevard Mall (Kharkiv, Ukraine) - Department Manager, Full-Time Employee
November 2009 - March 2018, 8 years 5 months - implemented software for visitors counting in planned shopping mall using scientific calculation methods/gravity model (Java)
- implemented visitors acquisition system using "collective bonus as a bounty for visitor" (Java, SQLite)
- implemented and supported digital document-management for ca. 200 Tenants of shopping mall (MS Office) Technologies: Windows, C++, Java, VBA, Win32, VC++, IntelliJ IDEA, Jira
Consulting services for different shopping malls (Ukraine), Self-Employed
January 2005 - October 2009, 4 years 9 months - implemented different software for shopping malls optimization (VBA, MS Excel, lp_solve)
- optimization of shopping mall placement using "transportation problem" / operations research methods
- optimal placement of Tenants in shopping mall using methods of linear programming Technologies: Windows, Java, VBA, IntelliJ IDEA
Colliers International (Kyiv, Ukraine) - Consulter/Analyst
September 2001 - December 2004, 3 years 4 months - implemented digital solutions for commercial property (VBA, lp_solve)
- optimized Concepts of shopping malls using statistical data-analysis methods (SPSS)
- presented Concepts (MS Office) Technologies: Windows, MS Office, VBA, SPSS, lp_solve
Education: "Candidate of Sciences" (PhD, Ukr)
1999 - 2003 Speciality "Economics, Organization and Management of Enterprise"
PhD Thesis describes original approach in use of linear programming/optimization methods for enterprise value maximization Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design (KNUTD) (Kyiv, Ukraine)
1994 - 1999 Master of Economics (Ukr), diploma with honors, Department of Economics
Languages: English, German - Professional working proficiency (B1/B2)
Russian, Ukrainian - Native languages
Software Development. Strive for the Impossible to achieve Excellence.
Copyright Ⓒ 2017 - 2021 maxdz Software GmbH. All rights reserved.
Site content is generated using mdzWebSiteGenerator